Operation Lookout disseminates photos of missing children in various ways, such as: posters, media display ads, store receipts, on highway truck banners, and in the OL missing children’s Website album, The use of stickers on vending machines is yet another way to assist in locating missing and abducted children.
Displaying missing children stickers provides many rewards to vending machine owners:
A charity with a worthy cause, like Operation Lookout, helps vending machine owners to secure prime, high-traffic locations for their equipment. Store owners and merchants often give preference to vendors involved in community efforts.
- Stickers on vending machines assists in locating missing and abducted children.
- Provides public educational awareness by displaying information on where to turn for help should they ever need our services.
- Affords another avenue for keeping the plight of missing children and their victim-families as an urgent priority before the public.
- Fulfills an invaluable community service on behalf of missing children and their searching parents.
As an Operation Lookout Vending Machine Partner, you will be provided with stickers designed by Operation Lookout.
As a partner in Operation Lookout’s vending machine sticker program the following policies apply:
- As the vendor you are NOT fundraising or soliciting donations on behalf of Operation Lookout.
- Vendor must not misrepresent itself as a fundraiser, non-profit organization, or as being in legal partnership with OL, but as co-venture.
- Vending machine owners or their representatives MUST NOT do fundraising on behalf of Operation Lookout without an approved application and signed agreement on record. For those desiring to do fundraising on behalf of Operation Lookout, most state laws require registration in the state in which the vendor conducts business.
- Vendors MUST display name, phone number and the OL issued Vendor # on or beside all OL education labels, clearly indicating ownership and a maintenance service phone number for the vending unit and that the unit is not the property of OL, as applicable by law.
If you have a personal or business
Website, please also consider
placing a LINK,
ON YOUR SITE FOR OPERATION
LOOKOUT. It may not only lead
to the recovery of a missing
or abducted child, but it will
provide vital information to
the public in need of knowing
WHERE TO TURN FOR HELP, as well
as offering prevention and educational
information to help keep other
Operation Lookout deeply appreciates
your consideration to participate
in this vital program. The life
you help recover today, may
touch yours tomorrow.